April 15, 2013
It is with real sadness that I must terminate my membership at The Chatham Club due to an impending job move to West Chester, PA.
I would be remiss if I didn’t let you know the following:
1. You run a TERRIFIC club that feels like family. You go out of your way to communicate with members and find any way possible to remain open despite fires, storms, loss of power, loss of washing machines ( J ), etc. You don’t find that in most places.
2. You have a very clean facility. Jorge does a masterful job of keeping the club clean. He is a good find for the club.
3. Your club filled a niche where all age groups could co-exist while working out so that I never felt “out of place” It’s nice not to have “muscle heads” leaving 45 lb. plates on equipment and then walking away.
4. The staff is very friendly and open.
5. You have regular membership appreciation parties, which are fun to go to.
I could go on; but, you get the picture. You’re a gem in this area.
Thank you for everything you have done and God Bless you all.